14th February 2021, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to secure an MBA(Total Quality Management) admission in Vaishali Institute of Business and Rural Management

Hi everyone, I want to do an MBA(Total Quality Management) course in Vaishali Institute of Business and Rural Management. I just want to know about the qualification which is required for getting admission in this college for this Post Graduation program. Please tell me immediately.

15th February 2021, 11:27 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure an MBA(Total Quality Management) admission in Vaishali Institute of Business and Rural Management

Qualification required to secure an MBA(Total Quality Management) admission in Vaishali Institute of Business and Rural Management is given below.

Candidate must have completed Graduation in relevant subjects with minimum aggregate of 50%.

Candidate can get admission through CAT or equivalent exam.

Candidate submit application via official website-

https://www.vibrm.in/
15th February 2021, 03:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to secure an MBA(Total Quality Management) admission in Vaishali Institute of Business and Rural Management

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I want to do an MBA(Total Quality Management) course in Vaishali Institute of Business and Rural Management. I just want to know about the qualification which is required for getting admission in this college for this Post Graduation program. Please tell me immediately.
Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized University are eligible for MBA course.

To get admission in Vaishali Institute of Business and Rural Management for MBA course, you must have a valid MAT score card.
15th February 2021, 05:59 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The qualification required for pursuing MBA (Master of Business Administration) degree course in any specialization at Vaishali Institute of Business and Rural Management is a graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate (or 45% marks in aggregate in case of reserved category candidates) from a recognized university.

For more details regarding MBA Admissions at the same institute, you can refer to the official website of the institute i.e; www.vibrm.in.
16th February 2021, 01:58 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The qualification required to study an MBA in Total Quality Management at Vaishali Institute of Business and Rural Management is a candidate must have passed bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be done on the basis of the score obtained in CAT, MAT, XAT and CMAT followed by Group discussion and personal interview.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.vibrm.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?