28th September 2019, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study MSc(Chemistry) in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in St. Stephen's College Delhi for studying MSc(Chemistry) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this course in this college.

1st October 2019, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MSc(Chemistry) in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in St. Stephen's College Delhi for studying MSc(Chemistry) course. I would like to know about the qualification which is required to study this course in this college.
Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Chemistry with above 60% marks are eligible to get admission MSc(Chemistry) in St. Stephen's College Delhi.

Your age should be above 18 years.
2nd October 2019, 12:19 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study MSc(Chemistry) in St. Stephen's College Delhi?

The qualification required to study MSc in Chemistry at St. Stephen's College Delhi is a candidate must have passed BSc Honours in Chemistry with 50% in aggregate and 50% marks in Chemistry or BSc in Chemistry with 60% in aggregate and 50% marks in Chemistry from a recognized university.

Admission selection will be done on the basis of the marks obtained in the qualifying examination. The shortlisted candidates will then be called for an interview which is conducted by the college. I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.ststephens.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?