4th January 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?

I want to pursue part time course PG Diploma in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety. Kindly provide me the information about recognized institute or college which provide post graduate diploma in this field.

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Post graduation in Industrial Safety course?
  2. How to make a good career in Industrial Safety? What is the scope for Industrial Safety?
  3. Can I appear for LLB after passing 12th, 10th, diploma and other PG courses?
  4. Is it necessary to appear for LLB for graduation?
  5. Scope of non technical dept (Safety supervisor) after Diploma in mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of AICTE approved Distance colleges in India to do MBA in Industrial Safety?
  7. What qualifications are required to be eligible for the Food Inspector Exam?
  8. What are the courses related to occupational health and safety? I have done M.Phil in Environmental Science
  9. Does College of Engineering Guindy offers any courses for B.Tech student in Industrial Safety Engineering or Health, Safety, Security, Environment Engineering as PG?
  10. List of the institutes/colleges that offer diploma in industrial safety as distance learning? What is the duration of course with fee structure?
  11. How to do industrial safety diploma from distance education?
  12. B.Tech correspondence after Diploma in Mechanical, Diploma in Safety Engineering and 10 years of work experience?
  13. Is B.Pharm of Manav Bharti University valid for government jobs in Haryana state? Is this university approved?
  14. Can I get lateral entry in civil engineering after DNG diploma in industrial and construction safety engineering -- [New]
  15. Can I go for some other course rather than MBA or MSc after completing BSc in Chemistry?
  16. List of companies who are recruiting freshers electrical engineers in Kolkata? I have passed out Electrical Engineering from Kolkata
  17. Which are the famous companies in India providing job in Nanotechnology?
  18. M.S or M.Tech in Environmental science after B.Tech (Biotechnology) for pursuing Ph.D in Environmental science?
21st August 2015, 05:03 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety?

Recognised colleges for part time post graduate diploma course in Industrial Safety and Occupational Safety :

MIT School of Distance Learning
Phone/Mobile : 020 - 30045478
Address : 301-305, Kamla Arcade, JM Road, Balgandharva Chowk, Pune City H.O., Pune - 411004
Email : [email protected]

BITS Institute of IT & Distance Education
Phone/Mobile : 9970185069
Address : 1st Floor, Classic Arcade, Rao Colony, Talegaon Dabhade, Pune - 410506

Siddhant College of Engineering
Address : Taluka Maval, Lonavala, Pune - 412109

Guru Jambheshwar University of Science & Technology, Hisar
Name of the person: Directorate of Distance Education (Guru Jambheshwa
Address: Hisar, Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?