28th April 2020, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of West Bengal PGET MPharm 2020? Cost of application?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to apply for the West Bengal PGET MPharm of this year. Can I know about the procedure of registration for this entrance test? Actually, I want to study for an MPharm course so I want to apply for this entrance test. Please tell me about the cost of application as well.

30th April 2020, 06:37 PM
kuwaitjob

Default Re: Registration procedure of West Bengal PGET MPharm 2020? Cost of application?

You can fill the application form by visiting their official website and the eligibility for applying is you need to be an Indian citizen and must possess a valid Bachelor’s Degree .
You need to fill details and you will be asked to upload your photograph and signature.
You should make sure details are correct because once you submit it cannot be changed.
You need to attach the certificates which is attested by yourself.

Fees for general category is INR 600 and for all other categories it is INR 300
1st May 2020, 03:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of West Bengal PGET MPharm 2020? Cost of application?

You can follow these steps to apply for WB PGET MPharm 2020-

-Visit the official website of the university,
Which is www.wbut.ac.in.

-On the homepage, candidates will be able to see notification flashing including these words'Post Graduate Entrance Test' under MAKAUT, WB'.
Click on that link.

-Now a new page which will be providing all necessary details and links about WBUT PGET 2020 will open.
Click here to apply online .

-Fill all the details and upload photograph and signature.

- Then submit.

-Take the confirmation page and send to the university along with some other documents.

Documents-
Demand draft issued in favor of WBUT PGET 2020.
For General category fees is 600 and for others it 300. You need to write your application number and mobile number at the back side of draft.

You must sign the application form and attach self attested copies of educational certificates along with category certificate.

If GATE score card is their then you can attach it also.

Address-
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University pf technology, West Bengal, BF-142, Sector Number-1, Salt Lake, Kolkata (700064)
1st May 2020, 05:57 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Registration procedure of West Bengal PGET MPharma 2020:-

The application forms for WB PGET 2020 will be out from June 10, 2020 and the last date to fill it is June 28, 2020.
The mode of filling the form is online and offline.

For Online Applications:

Go to the official website of the institute –www.wbut.ac.in.

Find the flashing link ''Post Graduate Entrance Test'' 2020 on the homepage.
Click on it .

A page will open, showing your details and information about the exam.

Fill all the details asked in the application form and then upload the relevant documents such as the scanned copy of your photograph and signature in the prescribed size.

After filling up all the details in the form carefully, click on submit. Make sure you recheck the details before submitting the form as any changes cannot be made.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?