10th March 2022, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Reputed colleges offering NCC quota for MSc electronics? What are the papers they offer in electronics? Which college is the best in placements and infrastructure?

Dear sir/madam, I am currently pursuing BSc in Physics, Electronics and Mathematics. I wanted to do my MSc in electronics in Karnataka. I am a NCC cadet with 'C' certificate. I have these following queries to clear.

1. Which colleges offer MSc in electronics in Karnataka?
2. What are the papers they offer in electronics?
3. Of these which colleges have reserved quota for NCC and how many seats?
4. Which college is the best in placements and infrastructure?

Kindly answer my questions at the earliest... As I could not find any answer on google.

Thank you...

12th March 2022, 04:07 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges offering NCC quota for MSc electronics? What are the papers they offer in electronics? Which college is the best in placements and infrastructure?

Top MSc Electronic Sciences Degree colleges in India
Fergusson college Pune
St.Thomas College Thrissur
Mount Carmel College Banglore
Nowrosjee Wadia College Pune
BJB Autonomous college Bhubaneswar

Major subjects covered are
Circuit Design
Microelectronic Devices
Microprocessors
Power Electronic
Mobile Technologies
System Design
Analogue Electronic
Communication Electronics.
13th March 2022, 08:38 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reputed colleges offering NCC quota for MSc electronics? What are the papers they offer in electronics? Which college is the best in placements and infrastructure?

Reputed colleges offering NCC quota for MSc electronics? What are the papers they offer in electronics? Which college is the best in placements and infrastructure?

1. Hansraj College.

2. Sri Venkateswara College,

3. Hindu College,

4. St. Stephen's College.
15th March 2022, 01:01 AM
Msdhoni02

1. Aditi Mahavidyalaya,
2 Atma Ram Sanatan Dharam College,
3 Bhagini Nivedita College,
4 Bharati College.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?