25th July 2019, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MPhil(Physics) admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPhil(Physics) course in Cochin University of Science and Technology. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

28th July 2019, 12:45 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MPhil(Physics) admission in Cochin University of Science and Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MPhil(Physics) course in Cochin University of Science and Technology. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Requirements to study MPhil (Physics) in the Cochin University of Science and Technology are given below:

Students who have obtained an MSc (Physics) with minimum 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to study the MPhil (Physics)

They have to appear and clear the Departmental Admission Test (DAT) and Interview conducted by the Department of Physics, Cochin University of Science and Technology

Students are admitted to the MPhil (Physics) course on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination, entrance examination and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?