11th March 2019, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to get MTech(Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management) admission in GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MTech(Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management) course in GITAM-Vishakapatnam. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

16th March 2019, 11:29 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get MTech(Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management) admission in GITAM-Vishakapatnam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in MTech(Structural Engineering & Natural Disaster Management) course in GITAM-Vishakapatnam. Kindly let me know about the requirements for admission in this course. Waiting for your response!

Those students who have passed BE or BTech or AMIE with at least 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university can apply for the admission to study MTech Structural Engineering and Natural Disaster Management in GITAM-Vishakapatnam. They have to clear the GITAM Admission Test (PGT) for the admission to study MTech Structural Engineering and Natural Disaster Management in GITAM-Vishakapatnam. The above given are some of the requirements to study MTech Structural Engineering and Natural Disaster Management in GITAM-Vishakapatnam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?