1st May 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Hello everyone, I want to do ME(Aeronautical Engineering) with the help of scholarship in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

6th August 2022, 02:52 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?

Yes, scholarship is available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) at The Indian Engineering College,Karaikudi but first you have to qualify the entrance exam called AUCET.

The admission procedure to study ME is candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?