8th September 2019, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study MPharm(Biotechnology) in Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology and Allied Health Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to do MPharm(Biotechnology) with the help of scholarship in Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology and Allied Health Sciences. So, I would like to know about the scholarships which are available for this course in this college. Thank you!

12th September 2019, 03:19 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study MPharm(Biotechnology) in Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology and Allied Health Sciences?

Yes, scholarship is available for the candidates pursuing Master of Pharmacy(Biotechnology) in Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology and Allied Health Sciences. However, the scholarship is only offered to meritorious candidates.

The admission to Master of Pharmacy(Biotechnology) in Calcutta Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology and Allied Health Sciences is through Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test or Post Graduate Entrance Test conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (MAKAUT), formerly West Bengal University of Technology (WBUT).

Contact Address:-
SHUBHAM PLAZA, Flat S - 13, 83/1,
Beliaghata Main Road,
Opp.to Paribesh Bhawan,
Kolkata-700010

You can visit the website http://cipt.urschard.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?