19th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships to study MTech(Computer Applications in Industrial Drives) in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do MTech(Computer Applications in Industrial Drives) from MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

24th September 2019, 07:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships to study MTech(Computer Applications in Industrial Drives) in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

The scholarships are available to study MTech in Computer Applications in Industrial Drives at MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology. The students can avail a several scholarships which are awarded by the Government of Karnataka. You can take the applications from the admission and scholarship section at the month of September every year. The list of scholarships which is available is given below.

Post Metric Scholarship to SC/ST
Fee Reimbursements to SC/ST
Fee Concession to Category I,II and III
Extra Boarding and Lodging Allowance to Category I, II and III
Defense Scholarship
MSRIT Alumni Scholarship

I am also giving you the contact details of the institute.

MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology
MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Bangalore - 560054
Phone- 080-23607902
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.msrit.edu
24th September 2019, 09:26 PM
Meera2602

Default Re: Scholarships to study MTech(Computer Applications in Industrial Drives) in MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology?

Yes, MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology offers scholarship to the candidates pursuing Master of Technology(Computer Applications in Industrial Drives) which will be distributed by Government of Karnataka.

:-Post Metric Scholarship to SC/STs
:-Fee-reimbursements to SC/STs
:-Fee- concession to Category-l, II, and III
:-Extra boarding and lodging allowance to Category-I, II, & III
:-Defense Scholarship
:-MSRIT Alumni Scholarship

For more detailed information you can refer to the website link shared below:-
https://d2e9h3gjmozu47.cloudfront.net/Admissions/Scholarship%2BStatistics%2B2010-2016.pdf
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?