7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

Dear friends, I am planning to do MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) from Mother Teresa Women’s University. So, I would like to know about the seats which are available for this course in this institute. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  2. Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University? -- [New]
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  4. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa WomenÂ’s University?
  5. How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  6. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  7. Which are the good coaching centers for NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  9. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  11. How many Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design seats are available in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c
  13. How many Diploma in Apparel Merchandising seats are available in IIFT, Agra?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?
  15. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University?
  16. Colleges where I could do B.Ed correspondence?
  17. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
  18. How will I do CS through correspondence?
15th October 2018, 08:54 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa Women’s University?

The seat availability in Mother Teresa Women's University is no where mentioned by the college. You can mail them or inquire about it from their official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?