24th October 2018, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for MBA(Health Service Management) admission?

Hello friends, I am doing Bachelor of Physical Education. I have got direct admission. I want to do Post Graduation which is MBA(Health Service Management). I want to know that I have to give any entrance exam for admission?

29th October 2018, 11:40 AM
ashok.b23

Post Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for MBA(Health Service Management) admission?

It depend upon which college or university you chose. For some colleges, the eligibility criteria is enough whereas some require you to appear for entrance test.
30th October 2018, 12:44 AM
mayank1610

Post Re: Should I have to appear in any entrance exam for MBA(Health Service Management) admission?

Yes, you will have to appear for an entrance test. Depending on the college you chose, you will have to give an entrance test; which is accepted by that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?