4th November 2015, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to mention only Honours paper’s percentage for admission in MCA being a B.Sc(Chemistry) student?

Sir,
I want to study MCA now. I have completed B.Sc(Chemistry). At the time of admission which marks of B.Sc should be needed? The division of B.Sc is based on Honours marks only? Can I give my Honours paper of mark for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Best college to study M.Com for B.Com Honours 3rd year student in Mumbai? Procedure and percentage required to get admission?
  2. Am I eligible to study M.Sc(Geophysics) being a B.Sc(Physics) Honours student? Percentage required to get admission?
  3. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  4. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  5. Percentage required to get admission in MCA in RTMNU?
  6. Can I take admission in MCA after B.Sc with chemistry honours?
  7. How can I calculate aggregate percentage to study Chemistry Honours in Delhi University? Cutoff marks required in entrance exam to get admission? List of reputed colleges offering Chemistry Honours under Delhi University?
  8. Is it possible to take honours from 2nd year of B.Com?
  9. How to get full scholarship to study abroad?
  10. Honours will be cancelled if I get low marks in 1st year of B.Com? B.Com general candidate can be transferred to honours if get good percentage in respective subject?
  11. What is the marks percentage required to become a News reader in future after completion of English honours from Delhi Unversity?
  12. Can I choose Chemistry in 2nd paper of Indian Forest Service recruitment exam being a English undergraduate SC student?
  13. Procedure to get admission in B.Sc Honours in any reputed college of Jaipur? Dissimilarities between B.Sc and B.Sc Honours?
  14. Can I get admission to study Economics Honours in Calcutta University if secured 90.4% in 12th and scored 94 marks in Economics? List of colleges offering Economics Honours without Maths?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Sc/B.Com/B.A.(Economics) Honours in Delhi University if secured 80% in 12th Science? Difference between them?
  16. List of reputed colleges which offer B.Com(Financial Accounting) Honours in Lucknow? Percentage criteria to get admission?
  17. Which would be better B.Com or B.A. Economic honours? Difference between both? How to prepare for entrance exams of colleges?
  18. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors? -- [Most Discussed]
12th November 2015, 06:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to mention only Honours paper’s percentage for admission in MCA being a B.Sc(Chemistry) student?

Your overall degree marks percentage is needed only. If the required marks for admission in MCA is 50% then you need overall aggregate of 50% marks in B.Sc degree.

Don't get confused with the eligibility criteria. Overall aggregate of all the 3 years is counted for calculating the percentage of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?