13th November 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I pursue MCom in IGNOU if interested in CA course after completing BCom(H)?

Hi Sir, I am planning to do CA course after completing my BCom(H). On the other hand, I also want to join MCom course. So, I am thinking to join IGNOU for an MCom course. Should I join or not?

15th November 2019, 12:58 PM
EduXpert

Default Re: Should I pursue MCom in IGNOU if interested in CA course after completing BCom(H)?

IGNOU is a distance mode university and if you are preparing for CA and want to study M.Com then a regular course will be a better option. Correspondence courses are for those who are working and don't have time to attend classes.

If you are a fresher and still studying then there is no need to go for a distance mode course especially for M.Com like degree.
15th June 2021, 03:44 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Should I pursue MCom in IGNOU if interested in CA course after completing BCom(H)?

Definitely after you graduation you can do M.com from distance education like IGNOU and also get professional degree of C.A (chartered accountants)..
After your graduation you can skip C.A foundation (cpt) and register directly into C.A. (intermediate).
C.A
Foundation (CPT) entrance test
Intermediate (IPCC)
Final
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?