10th February 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Solved question papers and suitable books to prepare for Osmania University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam?

Hello Sir,
I need to know which are the books available for preparing for Osmania University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam? Can I get some solved question papers of previous years?

Related Questions:
  1. Suitable books and last 3 years solved question papers to prepare for Punjab-MET? Difficult levels of this entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?
  3. How may I get books and previous year exam papers of Tiss Mha entrance exam? I have finished my B.Sc in nursing
  4. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 5 years for ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Which books should I read to prepare for the entrance of National Law University? What type of question papers should I refer?
  6. How to prepare for the entrance exam for admission for M.Com course in Nagarjuna University? What is M.Com entrance exam pattern? Question papers of M.Com last 4 years?
  7. Books and Previous 10 years question papers to prepare for AFMC Entrance Exam?
  8. Suitable books which has solved previous years question papers of 10th ICSE Board exam?
  9. How to prepare for PG entrance exam of Osmania university for pursuing M.Sc Biochemistry?
  10. Want to apply for MSc Biochemistry in Osmania University: How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  11. Solved question papers of last 3 years of commerce? Which books to be referred and how to prepare for the exam?
  12. Books and Previous 5 years solved question papers to prepare for AFCAT Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  14. M.Ed entrance previous years question papers of Osmania University?
  15. When the application form of M.Sc entrance exam will be carried out by Osmania University? Date of this entrance exam?
  16. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NIMHANS Ph.D in Neurophysiology entrance exam?
  17. Which Books to prepare for MCA Entrance Exam of IP University? What syllabus to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  18. Sample question papers, suitable books and tips for preparation of NDA entrance exam?
20th January 2017, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers and suitable books to prepare for Osmania University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam?

Ph.d entrance in Genetics and Nutrition- Dietetics study material for osmania university? Books to refer?
6th November 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Solved question papers and suitable books to prepare for Osmania University M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam?

What is suitable books for preparing msc chemistry entrence exam?
28th October 2020, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Osmania University msc chemistry entrance previous 5year question papers and answers
4th September 2021, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

M.sc chemistry nagavit markars hava and no
31st March 2022, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I need to know which are best book for preparing osmania University msc.chemistry entrance exam? Can I get some previous solved chemistry papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?