3rd June 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Which specialization should I opt in M.Tech related to Mechanical engineering?

I am confused with the idea of continuing my education in M.Tech with what specialization i should opt in mechanical stream with the idea of my career growth. Plz guide me with the prospect of specialization an also the impact it would have in my life as a M.Tech graduate an specialized in certain field. plz feel free to reach me to my email id [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization of MBA is suitable for Mechanical Engineers?
  2. Which is the best course after ITI?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Best courses in Mechanical Engineering for taking specialization in M.Tech.? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  6. Difference between M.Tech 2 years course and M.Tech 5 and half years integrated course?
  7. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  8. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  11. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  12. Which is the best course in MBA, Marketing, Human Resource and IT?
  13. Which are the specialization streams in M.Tech mechanical? Which is the best? I have completed my B.E in Mechanical and want to pursue M.Tech in IIT
  14. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
  15. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  16. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
  17. Which are the colleges providing placements after doing M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech in IT specialization
  18. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
5th June 2016, 09:28 PM
ant man

Default Re: Which specialization should I opt in M.Tech related to Mechanical engineering?

Doing the m.tech course will depend on your interest basically. Mechanical engineering is mainly based on the following branches i.e., Thermal engineering, Design engineering and Manufacturing engineering.

You can choose any specialization of mechanical engineering in M.Tech. The following are specializations ......
1. Thermal Engineering
2. Computer Integrated Manufacturing
3. Automobile Engineering
4. Manufacturing Engineering
5. Material Technology
6. Industrial Engineering
7. Product Design and Development
8. Industrial Safety Engineering
9. Thermal & Fluids Engineering
10. Design Engineering
11. Computer Aided Design & Manufacturing
12. Maintenance Engineering
13. Energy Engineering & Management
14. Refrigeration Air Conditioning & Heat Transfer
15. Thermal Turbo Machines
16. Cryogenics & Vacuum Technology
17. Turbo Machines
18. Mechatronics Engineering
19. Industrial Tribology & Maintenance Management
20. Welding Technology
7th June 2016, 07:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which specialization should I opt in M.Tech related to Mechanical engineering?

There are a lot of Specializations in which you can opt M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
Below I have mentioned the specializations, have a look over it.

M.Tech in Heat Power Engineering
M.Tech in Design Engineering
M.Tech in Auto mobile Engineering
M.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering
M.Tech in Turbo Machines
M.Tech in Material Technology
M.Tech in Manufacturing Engineering
M.Tech in Industrial Engineering
M.Tech in Thermal Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?