12th January 2023, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i take in class 11 for doing MBA in IT sector?

I am deepanshu i read in class 10. I want to do mba in it sector. I am confused about the stream that i take in class 11. Please tell me every thing about this like college for bba and some good college for mba etc.

14th January 2023, 01:27 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should i take in class 11 for doing MBA in IT sector?

Eligibility Criteria required to study MBA in IT course:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to pursue MBA in IT course is given below:

Name of the course - MBA in Information Technology

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduation" in any discipline or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> Admission into this course will be based on the performance in NMAT or XAT or CAT or SNAP or CMAT or MAT ..etc., Examination's.

>> As you are willing to pursue BBA course, you should first meet the basic eligibility criteria.

@ To be eligible for BBA course, you should have passed Higher Secondary Course from any discipline or stream with English as passing subject. The minimum percentage required is 40% marks in the qualifying examination.

@ Hence, you can take HSC stream accordingly and then do BBA course and then do MBA course in IT discipline.
15th January 2023, 08:54 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

For MBA, candidates must have a graduation degree in any stream from a recognised university with minimum 55%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.
15th January 2023, 09:24 PM
Shantanubose22

You should choose commerce if you are sure about MBA because MBA is basically all about commerce. So, choosing option as commerce is the best for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?