26th October 2019, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Which are the streams available except Metallurgical to study in MTech for BTech student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying BTech with Metallurgical Engineering course. After completing my BTech I want to do MTech but not in Metallurgical specialization. Please tell me which are the streams available for me through which I can make good career?

6th March 2023, 02:36 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Which are the streams available except Metallurgical to study in MTech for BTech student?

Dear Student, there are several streams available in MTech for BTech students from Metallurgical Engineering background. Some of the popular specializations are:
  • Materials Science and Engineering
  • Manufacturing Engineering
  • Mechanical Engineering
  • Aerospace Engineering
  • Civil Engineering
  • Computer Science and Engineering
  • Electrical Engineering
  • Electronics and Communication Engineering

These streams have good career opportunities in various industries such as manufacturing, aerospace, automotive, construction, IT, and many more. You can choose the stream based on your interests and career goals. I hope this information helps you in making the right decision.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?