20th February 2023, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Which subject should be selcted for PhD after MBA in operations & IT?

I have completed my graduation in computer science and thereafter, I have done my MBA in operations&IT. At present, I am looking for further education as a “Ph.D.”, so I just want to know which subject I should be selected for my Ph.D. as per the net exam.

21st February 2023, 01:59 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Which subject should be selcted for PhD after MBA in operations & IT?

The subject you should choose for your Ph.D. will depend on your research interests and career goals. As you have completed your MBA in operations and IT, you may want to consider pursuing a Ph.D. in management, information systems, or a related field that aligns with your interests and expertise.

To be eligible for the NET exam for Ph.D., you should have completed a master's degree in a relevant field with at least 55% marks. You should also meet other eligibility criteria as specified by the respective university or institution where you intend to pursue your Ph.D.

It's recommended that you explore the research interests of various universities and professors in your field of interest, as well as the available research opportunities and funding, before making a decision on your Ph.D. subject. This will help you make an informed decision and identify potential research advisors and mentors.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?