12th April 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any campus placement facility for Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management students of IIM Bangalore?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join IIM Bangalore for studying Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management. So, I would like to know that this institute provides placement facilities for these PGP-PMP students? Kindly let me know about this asap.

14th April 2021, 12:09 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is there any campus placement facility for Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management students of IIM Bangalore?

Yes, There is campus placement facility for Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy and Management students of IIM Bangalore.

Final Placements are done on the basis of the academic performances of the students.

After the completion of the 4th semester, the institute organizes campus selection and invites top leading companies in the market.

Amazon, Accenture, Capgemini, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Ultratech Cement, Aditya Birla, KPMG and many more visit the campus for the final placement drive.

Last year, The highest job offer was made at Rs. 26 LPA.

You can visit official website for application procedure.
https://www.iimb.ac.in/home
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?