9th September 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

IS there any entrance exam for admission in M.Phil? When will admission start at M.K. University for distance education?

I want to know have any entrance exams to studyfor m.phil?When will starts m.phil admission in M.K University at distance education?I completed M.A,B.ED.I eager to study m.phil.Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  2. Procedure and entrance exam for M.Phil?
  3. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  4. List of correspondence universities with admission details for M.Phil in Biotechnology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Science course?
  5. M.Phil in English from DU after M.A in English from distance education? Minimum marks required?
  6. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  7. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  8. Admission details for joining distance education program in Pt. Ravishankar University?
  9. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  10. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  11. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  12. Universities offering M.Phil course in Distance Learning? How to get admission for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  14. NET exam after MCA from distance education and M.Phil with 68% and 63% marks respectively?
  15. How to do LLB through distance education?
  16. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  17. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details
  18. List of Universities in Kerala, Karnataka, AP offering M.Phil in Distance Education?
9th April 2016, 11:55 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS there any entrance exam for admission in M.Phil? When will admission start at M.K. University for distance education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know have any entrance exams to studyfor m.phil?When will starts m.phil admission in M.K University at distance education?I completed M.A,B.ED.I eager to study m.phil.Please guide me.

Yes, there is an entrance examination for the admission to the M.Phil course. The Madurai Kamaraj University offer M.Phil course through regular mode only. The duration of the course is 1 year (2 semesters, 90 working days per semester). The eligibility to study the M.Phil is a pass in Master’s Degree in the concerned faculty with 55% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The entrance will be done by the university in city of Madurai. The aspirant can find the details in the website link

The course is not available in distance education in Madurai Kamaraj University. The aspirant can find the list of courses available in the distance mode in the university website. The website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?