14th May 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University?

Dear Friends,
I want to apply for Master in Public Health program in Manipal University. Please tell me is there any entrance exam available for getting admission for this course in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  2. Is it beneficial to study Master in Public Health for BDS graduate? -- [New]
  3. Can i proceed with my grade to study masters degree in Public Health?
  4. Which PG course has high salary after doing BSc Nursing?
  5. How to do masters in Public Health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Hospital Management
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Public Health after completing B.A.(English)?
  7. Eligibility to study Master of Public Health? Fee expenses of this course?
  8. List of colleges offering Master of Public Health in India? Scope of this Master Degree?
  9. When the entrance exam of Master of Physiotherapy will be conducted by Manipal University?
  10. How to open a college to offer Master in Public Health course through distance education?
  11. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Education and Public Health Promotion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. What should I study for Manipal entrance exam? Books which are to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is there any good scope for BSc Nursing?
  14. Can I study MCA, M.Sc(IT) or Master's in Computer in India and Abroad after completing BCA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  15. How to apply for job after completing MPH from UWS Sydney Australia?
  16. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Public Health in India being a postgraduate of Nepal?
  17. How to get scholarship for Master of Sciences in Medical Microbiology course?
  18. How to do master in public health through distance mode? I am doing PG in Swasthvritta
19th May 2016, 12:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends,
I want to apply for Master in Public Health program in Manipal University. Please tell me is there any entrance exam available for getting admission for this course in this university? Kindly tell me immediately.
Yes, you are required to qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the Manipal University to get admission to the Manipal University. The entrance exam will be held during the month April/May. One can get the application through online or offline mode.
19th May 2016, 08:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Master in Public Health in Manipal University?

No, there is no Entrance Examination to opt for Master in Public Health program in Manipal University. Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in any Health Science discipline from a recognized University with a minimum of 60% of marks are eligible to take admission in the course in Manipal University. You have to face an interview process to get admission in the above said course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?