25th July 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Top most colleges offering MBA(Aviation) in India? Entrance exams to secure admission?

Hi, I am studying in final year of BTech with CSE branch. I want to make my future in Aviation so I have decided to study MBA in Aviation Management. I need to know about the top most colleges offering this course in India. Also let me know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission.

9th May 2021, 05:03 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top most colleges offering MBA(Aviation) in India? Entrance exams to secure admission?

Top most colleges offering MBA ( Aviation ) in India:-

School of Management, Dr. DY Patil University, Navi Mumbai

HITS Chennai - Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Nehru College of Aeronautics and Applied Science Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

Indian Institute of Knowledge Management, Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Entrance Exam:-

Candidates should also qualify any nationalized entrance exam such as :-
CAT/MAT/GMAT/XAT/SNAP etc. as per the requirements of the institute.
19th May 2021, 04:48 PM
suresh75020

Default Re: Top most colleges offering MBA(Aviation) in India? Entrance exams to secure admission?

MBA in Aviation Management is a Two-year PG program in Management Studies.MBA in Aviation Management is a study about the professionals in the aviation industry.

Eligiblity criteria for MBA in Aviation Management students should be passed Graduation with 50% from any recognized university.

In my opinion East west college of engineering is one of the most popular colleges in India. East west college of engineering provides more practical knowledge for students. Here I listed the best MTech colleges for your higher studies.

List of MTech colleges in India :

MS Ramaiah College of Institute of Technology.
SJB INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
Presidency college of Engineering.
East Point College of Engineering and Technology

East West Institute of Technology
20th May 2021, 05:43 PM
suresh75020

MBA Aviation is one of the most popular courses in India.MBA Aviation is a two-year PG course. MBA Aviation is a study about the in-depth insights technological field of aviation and the airline business. MBA Aviation has a very good scope for your studies. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR MBA aviation is students should have passed bba aviation from a recognized board. If you have studied MBA aviation you have so many career options for your future Here I listed the career options in MBA aviation.

List of MBA aviation :
Airport Management.
Aviation Security.

If you are looking to get admission to the best MBA Aviation then Campushunt will help you to get the best MBA Aviation for your higher studies. In my opinion, East west college of management is one of the top MBA Aviation colleges in Bangalore. East west college of management provides good infrastructure, modern laboratories, good academic learning, and placements for students.

List of Best MBA Aviation in India :

1.East west college of management

2.Krupanidhi School of Management

3.MS Ramaiah College of Institute of Technology

4.BGS GLOBAL-SJB COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES

5.Presidency college of management

East West College of Management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?