7th October 2014, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Top universities and colleges other than IITs for Post Graduation in Organic Chemistry?

sir,i am doing my graduation in chemistry and i want to pursue post graduation in organic chemistry.i have decided to appear in JAM.which are other top universities or colleges that i should look for?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges or Universities offering B.Ed in Chemistry?
  2. Minimum Qualification to pursue Ph.D?
  3. Top 10 universities in india to do phd in organic chemistry? Syllabus and form filling?
  4. Can I be eligible for drug inspector post after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Organic Chemistry
  5. List of top universities in Germany for MS and Ph.D(chemistry) in Germany?
  6. Best colleges for Post Graduation in India? are IITs best for post graduation too?
  7. How to pursue Masters(Doctoral Studies) in Pharma, Medicinal Chemistry in Germany? List of the top 50 universities which offer the course?
  8. How may I apply for Ph.D course in organic chemistry through correspondence? List of the universities for the same? I am pursuing M.Sc in organic chemistry from Kolhapur, Maharashtra
  9. Top colleges offering M.Sc. Organic Chemistry in Hyderabad?
  10. What all PG courses can I do apart from PG in Chemistry
  11. Top 10 MSc colleges offering Organic Chemistry in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Best place to study Masters in Mechanical? University with considerable fee?
  13. List of universities in Germany and how to approach them for PhD in organic chemistry?
  14. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence?
  15. Which are the CSIR Chemistry subject coaching centres in Bangalore? I have finished my PG(MSc Organic Chemistry)
  16. How much is the fee of organic Chemistry course in top Hyderabad Colleges?
  17. List of top 10 MSc colleges offering organic chemistry in North India?
  18. Syllabus and the top universities offering Ph.d? Names of the universities and IITs?
9th October 2014, 11:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Top universities and colleges other than IITs for Post Graduation in Organic Chemistry?

You can apply for admission in following colleges after doing your Graduation.

1. Thapar University:School of Chemistry and Biochemistry, Patiala (Punjab)
P.O. Box 32 , Patiala (Patiala Dist.) - 147004

2. School of Chemical Sciences : North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon (Maharashtra)
P. O. Box No. 80, Umavi Nagar, North Maharashtra University , Jalgaon (Jalgaon Dist.) - 425001

3. Swami Ramanand Teerth Marathwada University : School of Chemical Sciences, Nanded (Maharashtra) SRTM University campus, Vishnupuri , Nanded (Nanded Dist.) - 431606

4. Maharishi Markandeshwar University- Solan, Solan (Himachal Pradesh)
Solan (Solan Dist.) - 173229

5. Lal Bahadur Colege Post Graduate Centre, Warangal (Andhra Pradesh)
Sardar Patel Road , Warangal (Warangal Dist.) - 506007

6. Pacific College of Basic and Applied Sciences, Udaipur (Rajasthan)
P.B-12 Pacific Hills, Airport Road, Pratap Nagar Extension, Debari , Udaipur (Udaipur Dist.) - 313024

7. Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences (MGIaS), Jaipur (Rajasthan)
Shri Ram ki Nangal, via Sitapura RIICO, Tonk Road , Jaipur (Jaipur Dist.) - 302022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?