6th May 2016, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Is two months enough to prepare for XAT?

Hi Friends,
I have done my B.Com and now I want to prepare for XAT. So, can I prepare for XAT well in 2 months? Is 2 months enough for this? Please let me know asap.

10th May 2016, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is two months enough to prepare for XAT?

It depends on you and also what kind of score you are a aiming for. If you want to get admission in a top management institute then two months can be a very short period of time to prepare.

But if you are aiming for a low ranked college then two months is enough to prepare. Normally, students start preparing for these exams during graduation itself.
11th May 2016, 05:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is two months enough to prepare for XAT?

It depends upon your preparation capacity that how much time you require to prepare for an Entrance examination. If you want to score very well and want a good rank in the examination, then two months only is not enough. Otherwise if you want to score average marks, then two months will be enough for you to prepare for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?