27th July 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

UGC recognized BBA from SMU is not applicable for AICTE recognized MBA?

Hi I have done BBA from SMU 2016-2019 They are saying it is UGC certified degree but MBA requires AICT recognition of the course
Can I opt for regular MBA course after answering entrance test ?
Will regular MBA colleges in India accept me ?

31st July 2021, 04:37 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC recognized BBA from SMU is not applicable for AICTE recognized MBA?

You are eligible to do MBA after completing your BBA from SMU which is UGC recognized. The educational qualification required for an MBA is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of the score obtained in the entrance test like CAT/GMAT followed by a personal interview.
31st July 2021, 01:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: UGC recognized BBA from SMU is not applicable for AICTE recognized MBA?

You are eligible for MBA course. MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two year course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

For appearing in CAT examination minimum 50% aggregate in bachelor degree is required. So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in the examination eligible for admission in MBA course.
31st July 2021, 01:38 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

MBA is two year master course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. So, you are eligible for admission in MBA course after qualifying in the entrance examination conducted for admission in the course.

The admission procedure varies with different institutions and not same for all the institutions.
31st July 2021, 10:05 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

No, UGC recognized BBA from SMU is totally applicable for AICTE recognized MBA.

You are totally eligible to pursue MBA course on the basis of your BBA degree from SMU.

You can get admission in prime college of India by securing good marks in CAT or equivalent exam.

You can also secure admission in any private institution on the basis of graduation score only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?