29th May 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the best masters course after B.Tech Aeronautical engineering other than M.Tech?

What is the best masters course after bachelors in aeronautical engg other than M.tech in aeronautical/aerospace? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? I really need to know what all the possibilities available after completion of B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. MBA in Airport and Airlines in Anna University? Estimated fee and jobs?
  2. How to do M.Tech in IIT after pursuing B.Tech 2nd year Aeronautical engineering?
  3. How good are M.Tech placements in SRM University
  4. Mtech in aeronautics after btech in electrical and electronics? possible? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I do my M.Tech in Aeronautical from Indian or Abroad?
  6. Choices I have available to do Masters in Aeronautical engineering? Best institutes both in India and Abroad?
  7. Should I go for M.Tech Aeronautical Engineering with ECE B.Tech? Which colleges are best for Aeronautical in Abroad
  8. Can I do Masters in Aeronautical Engineering from Indian Airforce after B.E Electrical? What is the procedure? What are the options for doing masters in Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. In which exam I will have to appear to study M.Tech in Abroad being a B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering student?
  10. What is the best masters course after B.Tech Aeronautical engineering other than M.Tech? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after B.Tech in ECE?
  12. How to do masters in Aeronautical Engineering in Germany? What is the percentage required for this?
  13. Can I pursue M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. After B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering can I do M.Tech in Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineering?
  15. How to do masters in Aeronautical engineering?
  16. How to study Aeronautical Engineering at Masters level completing Graduation in Electrical Engineering?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Aerospace or Aeronatical Engineering?
  18. Aeronautical Vs. Avionics?
30th July 2016, 07:09 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the best masters course after B.Tech Aeronautical engineering other than M.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the best masters course after bachelors in aeronautical engg other than M.tech in aeronautical/aerospace? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? I really need to know what all the possibilities available after completion of B.Tech course?
It's common question usually arise every Engineering students is what after B.Tech/B.E Engineering course. There are so many courses are available after completing B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering. Each and every courses having good scope and opportunity in vast and different fields. Here I am pointing you some best options after B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course.

- If you want to change your domain and want to make your career in Management field then its better that you can apply for Management of Business Administration (MBA ) after B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering.

- If you want to make your career in Research field then its better that you can apply for M.Sc followed by PhD course.

- If you want be an entrepreneur and want to explore your knowledge then you can start your own business.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?