6th September 2022, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for NE examhaving below 55 percentage?

I have completed my post graduation and i am interested in NE exam but my percentage is below 55 so what can i do??

9th September 2022, 12:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do for NE examhaving below 55 percentage?

The minimum marks must be at least 55% without rounding off the figure. Also if a candidate belongs to Other Backward Classes(OBC) like non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/Persons with Disability needs to have a minimum of 50% marks without rounding off in master's degree or its equivalent examination to be eligible for appearing in UGC NET examination.

The age limit for Junior Research Fellowship should not be more than 30 years and for Assistant Professor there is no age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?