13th January 2016, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

What are class timings of M.F.Tech in NIFT?

Hello,
Can anyone of you tell me what is the class timings for M.F.Tech in NIFT? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Salary structure after doing management course or masters course from NIFT such as MFTech or MFM?
  2. Government jobs available for textile engineers?
  3. What are the jobs for ECE students? How much is the highest salary paid by the government
  4. How to do NIFT if I am a student of 11th class with commerce stream
  5. I have got NIFT entrance exam admit card for M.Tech. admission instead of entrance exam for B.Tech. admission, what can I do now to get corrected admit card?
  6. Final year student of BE eligible for fashion technology?
  7. Should I join any coaching class to prepare for NIFT course along with 10th?
  8. What is the duration of M.E in correspondence? What are the class timings for part time?
  9. Difference between Part Time MBA and Full Time MBA? List of good colleges for doing part time MBA in Mumbai? Procedure to apply for MBA parttime course?
  10. How to get admission in NIFT entrance exam? Names of the books for NIFT exam?
  11. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam of NIFT? How to take admission in NIFT? How much marks are needed to take admission in NIFT Delhi and NIFT Bangalore
  12. What are my chances of getting into NIFT Mdes
  13. Books to be referred for NIFT exam? How to start my NIFT preparation?
  14. How can I join NIFT college after passing 12th commerce?
  15. Date of B.Ed final exam? Timetable of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to join for NIFT? Can a 10th passed student do NIFT? Minimum eligibility to give NIFT exam?
  17. Details of NIFT class coaching centre in Kolkata/Howrah?
  18. Tips and books for NIFT 2015 preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?