21st February 2015, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

I have completed my graduation in bsc nursing from karnataka institute of medical science hubli. I want to the career opportunities in my further education and what are the courses I can take in post graduation now? Can someone guide me for a better future. Thanks.

26th February 2015, 09:32 AM
smithapriya

Default Re: What course I can take in Post Graduation after completion of B.Sc Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my graduation in bsc nursing from karnataka institute of medical science hubli. I want to the career opportunities in my further education and what are the courses I can take in post graduation now? Can someone guide me for a better future. Thanks.
There are so many courses available after completing B. Sc Nursing. Those candidates who have finished their graduation in nursing can continue their education as they wish higher studies. Usually graduates of nursing can go for M.Sc (Nusring) or if you want to go other specialized areas (Community Health, Medical-Surgical, Pediatrics, psychiatry, etc. There is good scope for M.Sc Nursing in both the private and public sectors.

Apart from the above courses, you can also apply for Management related such as, MBA in Healthcare Management, MBA in Finance etc. In order to get admission to MBA course, it is necessary that you should appear and qualified in the MBA entrance exams like, MAT, CAT etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?