6th April 2014, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?

Hiii,,, I'm Miss Renu Prajapati I want to know that what is best to do in MBA after 1 year Bcom ???? Is there any courses to do before doing MBA which will help me in future studies or in job and which field in MBA I should go for getting good job and making my career in MBA?????
Plzzzz reply I'm confuse in deciding my future career....

22nd September 2014, 03:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hiii,,, I'm Miss Renu Prajapati I want to know that what is best to do in MBA after 1 year Bcom ???? Is there any courses to do before doing MBA which will help me in future studies or in job and which field in MBA I should go for getting good job and making my career in MBA?????
Plzzzz reply I'm confuse in deciding my future career....
If you are interested to do MBA course through regular then you need to complete three year bachelor degree course from a recognized university. Since, you have completed one year B.Com course. So, it's difficult for you to get admission for MBA course in reputed colleges. However you can do Distance or Executive MBA course while doing the job.

Applicants who want to get admission in MBA course through Distance or Executive, they must have passed Bachelor degree from a recognized university approved by UGC.

Best Executive MBA Colleges:-
Lovely Professional University Phagwara, Punjab
Dr. D. Y. Patil University, Pune, Maharashtra
Eiilm University Jorethang, Sikkim
Alagappa University, Karaikudi,
Gitam University, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?