3rd June 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

What to do after B.Tech in Chemical Engineering between M.Tech in Biotechnology or Food Technology or any other specialization?

I am in B.Tech final year and my branch is chemical engineering. I am confused in between do M.Tech in biotechnology or food technology or any other specialization? Please help.....

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  5. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  6. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  7. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  8. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  9. Should I do M.Tech in Food Technology or Environmental Technology after B.Tech Biotechnology? Which is better? Can I apply for lecturership after doing M.Tech in these streams?
  10. List of top 20 colleges for M.Tech in Biotechnology? Are there any coaching institutes available?
  11. Can I do M.Tech in Chemical engineering after B.Tech Biotechnology?
  12. Which all courses are offered at Gitam University? How to get entry into MBBS course?
  13. Is there B.E. course after completing Diploma in Petrochemical?
  14. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  15. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  16. Am i eligible fro M.Tech in Petroleum Engineering and chemical engineering after doing B.Tech in Biotechnology from Amity University with 6.36 CGPA
  17. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  18. Procedure to get admission in foreign colleges to study M.Tech(Food Technology)?
10th June 2016, 08:35 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after B.Tech in Chemical Engineering between M.Tech in Biotechnology or Food Technology or any other specialization?

You can opt for either of the courses as both have a great career opportunity. Now, it is up to you to as to which subject you are interested in to continue with your studies further.

I would however suggest you to continue with your studies in the same field in which you have completed your B.Tech in as it will help you to get an in-depth knowledge about the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?