22nd August 2016, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the duration of M.Tech after M.Sc electronics?

I am going to do M.Sc electronics. l have heard that after M.Sc electronics M.Tech is of one year duration. I want to ask is it right or wrong? My mail id is [email protected]. Please reply me.

22nd August 2016, 08:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of M.Tech after M.Sc electronics?

M.Tech is of 2 years duration whether you do it after B.Tech or M.Sc degree. There is no relaxation for M.Sc degree holders. Admission will be on the basis of GATE score.
M.Tech is of two years duration in which one year if theory based and second year is project and dissertation. Hence, you can't get into dissertation directly on the basis of M.Sc degree.
23rd August 2016, 10:47 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the duration of M.Tech after M.Sc electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to do M.Sc electronics. l have heard that after M.Sc electronics M.Tech is of one year duration. I want to ask is it right or wrong? My mail id is [email protected]. Please reply me.
After completion of M.Sc in Electronics, you can do M.Tech course. Duration of M.Tech course is 2 years.

No, you have no chance to complete it in one year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?