15th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for getting MA(Ancient History) admission in Raja Mohan Girls PG College Faizabad?

Hi everyone, I want to do MA(Ancient History) course in Raja Mohan Girls PG College Faizabad. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this college for this Post Graduation program. Please tell me immediately.

20th September 2019, 11:22 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for getting MA(Ancient History) admission in Raja Mohan Girls PG College Faizabad?

The Eligibility criteria for getting MA (Ancient History) admission in Raja Mohan Girls PG College, Faizabad are as mentioned below:-
Candidate must have completed their Bachelor's degree in relevant stream from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Bachelor's degree.
There is no age limit to pursue this course.
21st September 2019, 10:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for getting MA(Ancient History) admission in Raja Mohan Girls PG College Faizabad?

M.A. Ancient History or Master of Arts in Ancient History is a postgraduate History course. The required eligibility criteria for getting MA(Ancient History) admission in Raja Mohan Girls PG College Faizabad is the candidate should have passed Bachelor degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

The minimum percentage required to get admission in MA(Ancient History) in Raja Mohan Girls PG College Faizabad is 50% and the final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of merit list displayed by the institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?