17th December 2016, 02:11 AM

What is the exam pattern of Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) for MBA course? How many question are there in MBA papers?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue MBA from Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) so I want to know what is the exam pattern of Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) for MBA course? How many question are there in MBA papers? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  2. Is the notification already out for MBA programme at symbiosis center for distance learning?
  3. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  4. Which has more value, IGNOU MBA distance learning or Symbiosis MBA distance learning?
  5. Will MBA act any purpose while doing CS course?
  6. Is distance learning in MBA a good option from SCDL? I am a student of B.Tech final year in CSE
  7. Am I eligible to appear for NET exam in Management after completing MBA in finance from distance learning(SCDL)
  8. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  9. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program
  10. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  11. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  12. Can I get direct admission into IPCC after scoring 75% marks in PGDBA?
  13. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  14. Eligibility criteria and fee structure for distance MBA from Symbiosis -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Last date of admission in MBA in Symbiosis through distance learning?
  16. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
  17. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  18. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
24th January 2019, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam pattern of Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) for MBA course? How many question are there in MBA papers?

I want to know about the question paper pattern. And how to appear while in the computer based examination. Is any questions are there on subjective manner or only objective.
6th March 2023, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the exam pattern of Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning (SCDL) for MBA course? How many question are there in MBA papers?

Dear Sir/madam
Greetings of the day
In exam centers how many marks paper is asked
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?