14th June 2015, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee expense of M.Com in Ness Wadia College of Commerce?

Hello everyone,
I have scored distinction in B.Com & I would like to apply for M.Com in Ness Wadia College Of Commerce. Can you please tell me the fees for M.Com in this college? Waiting for your reply.

24th June 2015, 01:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee expense of M.Com in Ness Wadia College of Commerce?

Ness wadia college of commerce which is run by modern education society and it is affiliated by the university of Pune.

It offers various graduate and post graduate courses in the field of commerce.

The candidate who have passed bachelor's degree from a recognized university/ institution are eligible to apply for Master's degree course.

The fee expense is not yet displayed in the website. It is advisable to approach the college and enquire about the fee.

The contact numbers are 020-26167024/ 020- 26160909.

The mail address is [email protected]
24th June 2015, 06:47 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee expense of M.Com in Ness Wadia College of Commerce?

The fee expenses generally varies from year to year, and you can no where find fee expenses for doing M.Com course in "Ness Wadia College of Commerce". Master of Commerce (M.Com) course in Ness Wadia College of Commerce is a semester pattern with Credit System revised with effect from June 2013. List of Courses taught in Semester I, Semester II, Semester III and Semester IV can be obtained from the below provided link. I have also provided you the contact details of college below, So I request to contact them via phone to inquire about fee expenses of M.Com.

Click here for M.Com Course Details at Ness Wadia College of Commerce

Name of the Organization: Ness Wadia College of Commerce

Ph. No: 020 2616 3182

Address: V.K.Jaog Path, 19, Bund Garden Road, Sangamvadi, Pune, Maharashtra-411001

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?