26th September 2019, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

What are the fee per semester for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in Career Institute of Technology and Management Faridabad?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of ME(Computer Science and Engineering) course of Career Institute of Technology and Management Faridabad. Can anyone of you let me know about the semester wise fee expenses of this course.

14th November 2019, 10:32 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the fee per semester for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in Career Institute of Technology and Management Faridabad?

The fee per semester for ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in the Career Institute of Technology and Management Faridabad is given below.

=> First semester = Rs.34500

=> Second semester = Rs.33000

=> Third semester = Rs.33000

=> Fourth semester = Rs.33000

The course duration of ME(Computer Science and Engineering) in the Career Institute of Technology and Management Faridabad is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?