6th January 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What is the GATE score cut off needed to admission for M.Plan in good colleges in Delhi?

What is the approximate GATE score cut off for master of transport planning or urbat planning for school of planning and architecture Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. How much GATE score is needed to take admission?
  2. How to take admission in M.Tech after passing GATE CS with 31.33? How can I make use of GATE score?
  3. How much rank can I expect in GATE with 27 marks? Can I get admission in a good college? Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE?
  4. How many times can I appear for GATE exam? How much GATE score is required for admission in IIT Delhi or DCE?
  5. Good colleges where a B.E(ECE) student can get admission through GATE score? Do IITs, NITs and IISc's accept student with high GATE score and less than 60% aggregate?
  6. M.Tech from IIT, Delhi after GATE score 528? Procedure for admission?
  7. Good colleges in delhi NCR region for MTECH with GATE Score 418 in ECE?
  8. What is the GATE score to get into IT BHU?
  9. Is it possible for me to apply in private colleges through my GATE score?
  10. Can I use GATE score to get admission in any college? I have scored 32.33 in GATE with 33.03 cutoff
  11. Gate-2011 cut off marks/score for admission in M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in a good college for M.Tech after GATE score of +9? Cut-off for Mechanical branch? Good colleges where i will be eligible?
  13. Can I apply for any NIT college in Tamilnadu after scoring 23 in EE stream?
  14. Names of government colleges where I can get admission after scoring a GATE cutoff of 26.11 with 29.67 marks and 359 score?
  15. Will I get admission in any NITs if secured 16054 AIR in GATE(ME)? Colleges offering admission in M.Tech with this rank?
  16. List of good colleges for M.Tech according to my GATE score? List of the good colleges in north India like IIIT A, NSIT Delhi, NIT or Central Universities
  17. Which are the colleges in India for Automobile Engineering? How much score is needed?
  18. In which college I will get admission for M.Tech programme if secured 16050 AIR in GATE(ME)? Changes to get admission in NIT?

15th July 2017, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the GATE score cut off needed to admission for M.Plan in good colleges in Delhi?

On the basis of scoring 32 in gate what are the prospects available to the student of architecture..whether to go for job or do Masters in architecture.please advice

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?