11th July 2016, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.A.(Operations Research)?

Hi,
I want to know that after completing M.A. in Operations Research, what kind of jobs are available? I want to do job after completing this M.A. which is I am doing from Indraprastha College for Women, Delhi. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
18th July 2016, 04:35 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.A.(Operations Research)?

Job Opportunities available for M.A in Operation Research Background Candidates:

There are good number of job opportunities available for Operation Research background candidates. The post to which you can apply after studies in several organizations/ institutions is "Operations Research Analyst".

Besides this you may also apply for the posts viz., Industrial Engineers, Management Analysts, Economists, Logisticians, Statisticians and Market Research Analysts. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned firms.

> Technical Consulting Firms

> Scientific Organisations

> Management Firms
19th July 2016, 02:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through M.A.(Operations Research)?

After completing MA in Operational Research, candidates have lots of job opportunities in the upcoming future. They can indulge themselves in various Organisations. They can work as a Management Analyst, Statistician, Economist, Market Research Analyst etc.
They can also apply for the various posts such as Logisticians, Statisticians, Industrial Engineers etc.
You can also get opportunities to work in the firms like Scientific Organisations, Management Firms, Technical Firms etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?