21st June 2014, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?

I got 80% in BSC and now i am interested to do MSc Physics, i wanted to know whether any specific topic i have to select while doing MSc Physics, after completing MSc whether the only option is to become an leacturer or any i can get job in any other filed.

I want to do MSc Physiscs not as regular but in correspondance, will it help me if i do it in correspondace, as i am working now and due to financial problem i cant offer regular MSc.

Plaese guild me what i have to do, what ihave to take major topic in MSc physics.

I wanted to know the fee structure and exam dates(not appr).

Reagrds,
Vanishree

Related Questions:
31st May 2017, 10:05 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?

Yes, definitely there are lot of job opportunities for a particular after the completion of M.Sc in Physics.
There are various opportunities in private sector for M.Sc physics candidates.
There are many IT companies like Wipro, CTS, Infosys which recruits M.Sc physics Graduates. Aspirants can also apply in Automobile Industries. They can also get jobs in Energy Plants.

In Government sector also, aspirants can apply for Scientific Research and Development Organisations jobs.
Aspirants can also apply in some Government organisations such as :-

National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)

Below I have attached the pdf file of the syllabus and topics in M.Sc Physics, just go through it.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus_MSc PHYS.pdf(258.4 KB, 49 views)
27th January 2020, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the major topics in M.Sc Physics? Can I get job other than lecturer if pursuing M.Sc correspondence?

I have done my MSc(phy) in 1998 from Mumbai University.I didn't do anything related to this subject.But I want to do masters in Maths...from Pune University..?How can I do that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?