26th July 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum time limit give to complete masters in engineering course?

What is the maximum time limit give to complete masters in engineering course from Pune University? Can you please provide me the information on this as soon as possible to me? Looking forward to get the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

4th October 2015, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum time limit give to complete masters in engineering course?

Normally, a masters degree course is of 2 years duration but there is a maximum limit of duration for any course and one has to complete it within it according to university rules.

In case of masters degree the maximum time allocated is 5 years and one has to complete the course withing this duration. If someone is not able to complete in this time then he/she will be declared unfit for the course.
8th December 2021, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum time limit give to complete masters in engineering course?

I dropped back when I was in 3rd semester due to some reason..Can I rejoin and complete my degree??what's the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?