30th June 2014, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the new names of MMP and Accounts Paper-I subjects of T.Y.B.Com?

Hi
Can someone help me with the new name a MMP subject for TYBCOM. My first attempt was 8 years ago and fluncked in MPP, now when i am planning to appear for it they dont show this subject in their current list of subjects. So please help me with genuine answers. I think accounts Paper 1 is also changed... What is it now?

29th March 2023, 07:11 AM
ManojTejPratap

Default Re: What are the new names of MMP and Accounts Paper-I subjects of T.Y.B.Com?

The names of the MMP (Management and Marketing of Services) and Accounts Paper-I subjects of T.Y.B.Com may vary based on the university and its curriculum. However, here are some of the common subject names for these papers:

Management and Marketing of Services (MMP) may now be referred to as Service Sector Management, Services Marketing or Service Management.

Accounts Paper-I may now be referred to as Financial Accounting and Reporting, Financial Accounting and Auditing, or Corporate Accounting.

It's important to note that the syllabus and exam pattern of these subjects may have also undergone changes over the years. I recommend checking with your university or college for the latest updates on the subjects and their respective syllabi. You can also check the official website of the university or college where you plan to give the exam for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?