9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities available after completion of masters in Biotech engineering?

I would like to know the opportunities available both within India and outside after completion of masters in biotech engineering? Can you please guide me with the comlpete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities available in India and outside India after completion of masters in biotech engineering?
  2. After MSc Chemistry any good jobs available? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I do masters in my core subject Biotech after completion of B.Tech course?
  4. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  5. List of best colleges to pursue masters in Genetic engineering or biotech in USA? -- [New]
  6. Job Opportunities in Indian Biotech Companies after completion of M.Sc course?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  8. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  9. What is the scope of getting job after completion of B.Sc Biotech?
  10. Career Opportunities in the field of Bio-Chemistry? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Biotechnology after the completion of M.Sc in Bio-Chemistry?
  11. What are the opportunities available to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  12. What are the various Ph.D options after completion of M.Sc Biotech?
  13. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  14. What are the opportunities for M.Tech Biotech Freshers
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  16. What are the career opportunities I have after completion of masters in Political Science?
  17. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  18. Which is the best branch of MBA?
11th September 2016, 08:17 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the opportunities available after completion of masters in Biotech engineering?

Opportunities available after completion of Master's in Biotech Engineering:

There are many good job opportunities after completion of Master's Degree in Bio Tech Engineering.

As far as the scope of this Bio Tech Engineering course is concerned, you may find good number of job opportunities in abroad as well as in India. You may find employment opportunities in the below mentioned industries.

>> Genetic Engineering

>> Animal Husbandry

>> Agriculture

>> Health care industries

>> Medicine

>> Environmental Conservation

>> Industrial Research and Development

Yes, there are many companies in abroad which recruit candidates in huge number. Some of the top companies in India are,

* Rasi Seeds
* Biocon
* Serum Institute of India
* Indian Immunological's
* Ranbaxy
* Panacea Biotech
* Aventis
* Piramal Healthcare
* Aventis
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?