12th April 2023, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What are the options of PG courses after B.Com

I am student of SRCC,Delhi University. This year i will complete my B.Com degree in the month of June. I want to continue my higher study. Kindly intimate me the diploma courses/PG courses after B.Com.

14th April 2023, 07:43 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the options of PG courses after B.Com

PG Course Opportunities after B.Com course:

After completion of B.Com (Bachelor of Commerce) course, there are several various course opportunities available to study and the detailed information is given below:

Some of the top courses are:
@ Master of Commerce (M.Com)
@ Master of Business Administration (MBA)
@ Company Secretary (CS)
@ Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
@ Company Secretary (CS)
@ Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
@ Certified Management Accountant (CMA)..etc.,

Although there are various courses mentioned above, the best courses are MBA and M.Com courses. Of course M.Com would be the highest preferable course as you will be dealing with almost similar subjects in M.Com course too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?