5th December 2022, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a good job with handsome salary being an MCom(Accounting & Finance) postgraduate?

Sir, I have completed my MCom in Accounting and Finance. But as per my qualification I can't get any proper jobs. Right now phone banking, sales in outdoor, etc. like jobs they can offered me. What can I do for good job with good salary package? MCom is good enough for me or should I go to another course after MCom? Please guide me.

15th December 2022, 05:10 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a good job with handsome salary being an MCom(Accounting & Finance) postgraduate?

You can join any organization related to accounts department. There is a huge demand of accounts candidates to manage data of clients. Companies like Genpact, Infosys and Wipro are also hiring for the profile. You can register your profile with some of the job searching websites and upload a resume to get best job available for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?