14th July 2015, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job of Senior Clerk or TT after completing graduation in Arts and pursuing PGDCA?

hello sir / mam

I am Pooja Mattu[ from Amritsar. i want to know what should i do for the post of Sr.clerk or TT. i have done graduation in arts and now i am pursuing pgdca ( post graduation in computer application). please help me what should i do . i have no knowledge about exam for these posts .

Related Questions:
  1. What is better course to take after completion of Graduation and PGDCA?
  2. MCA or IT Job after completing PGDCA?
  3. Should I study PGDCA course after completing 3 years B.Sc(Computer Science)? Is there any entrance exam available to get admission in Kerala? Job opportunities on basis of this course?
  4. Can I do MCA regularly after completing graduation in Arts?
  5. Which professional course should I choose after completing PGDCA?
  6. Should I do PGDCA after completing graduation in Physics? Duration of course, good institutes and job options?
  7. Which course is better for me after completing PGDCA from IGNOU?
  8. Can I apply for Bank Clerk Job and other Jobs being a candidate having secured 75% in 12th and pursuing Graduation in BA from DU?
  9. Should I do PGDCA after completing B.Sc? Duration of course, good institute, placement and job options?
  10. Which steam has better job opportunities after completing B.Sc, PGDCA and MBA?
  11. How to join Special Force after completion of 12th class in Science stream?
  12. PGDCA along with MCA is a right option for me? Which professional course is better after PGDCA?
  13. How can I get job in Tata Motors if completed B.Com and PGDCA being a Junior Clerk from 7 years in Legal Metrology?
  14. Admission, duration, institutes, placement and job options for PGDCA course?
  15. Which is better among MCA from SMU or .net/php/oracle course after PGDCA? How to get good job after B.Sc.(Mathematics) and PGDCA?
  16. Can SSC student with 80% be eligible for bank clerk job?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after completion of PGDCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What kind of course should I do to get job in ISRO if pursuing Bachelor of Arts?
6th April 2017, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job of Senior Clerk or TT after completing graduation in Arts and pursuing PGDCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir / mam

I am Pooja Mattu[ from Amritsar. i want to know what should i do for the post of Sr.clerk or TT. i have done graduation in arts and now i am pursuing pgdca ( post graduation in computer application). please help me what should i do . i have no knowledge about exam for these posts .

You can apply for the post like Commercial Clerk (CC) and Enquiry Cum Reservation Clerk post in Indian Railways after completion of graduation in arts and PGDCA course. Candidates with Matriculation or equivalent qualifications with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate can apply for commercial clerk posts and for enquiry cum reservation clerk post Degree from recognized university or equivalent. You have to check the Railway Recruitment Board notifications in the RRB website or in the newspapers. You have to apply online for the above posts. The candidates will be selected based on their performance in the written test. The RRB website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?