21st July 2020, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to secure job in USA/Canada after completing MTech Electrical?

Hello Sir, I am doing MTech in Electrical Engineering. I want to go Canada or USA for job purpose. I would like to know how I can get jobs over there? What I have to do for securing jobs over there?

6th March 2023, 03:12 PM
NaubiShah

Default Re: What should I do to secure job in USA/Canada after completing MTech Electrical?

To secure a job in the USA or Canada after completing your MTech in Electrical Engineering, here are a few steps you can take:

Research the job market: Look for job openings in your field of expertise in the USA or Canada. Check online job portals, company websites, and job boards to get an idea of the demand for your skills and experience.

Network: Build connections with people who work in your field in the USA or Canada. Attend job fairs, join professional associations, and connect with alumni from your university who live and work in North America.

Improve your language skills: If English is not your first language, improve your communication skills. Being proficient in English is crucial for securing a job in the USA or Canada.

Get relevant work experience: Employers in the USA and Canada prefer candidates who have relevant work experience. Look for internships or co-op opportunities while you're in school, or gain experience in your home country.

Consider getting certified: Depending on your field, obtaining relevant certifications can increase your chances of getting hired in the USA or Canada.

Apply for jobs: Once you have done your research, networking, and gained the necessary skills and experience, start applying for jobs in the USA or Canada. Tailor your resume and cover letter to the job you are applying for.

Remember, securing a job in the USA or Canada may take time and patience, so keep applying and keep networking. Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?