25th May 2021, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

What to study after MSc Chemistry for a high paying government job?

I have passed MSc 2nd division then what i do now? what i do after msc chemistry with 55% other than PhD for joining high paying private job.

26th May 2021, 06:49 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study after MSc Chemistry for a high paying government job?

First thing i would like to tell you that MSc Chemistry itself is a big achievement but if you want to study further then you can do these courses Analytical Chemist, Lab Manager Analytical Chemistry, Research Associate Analytical Chemistry, Teacher Analytical Chemistry, Senior Process Analytical Scientist.

The candidate can easily earn more than 10 lakhs per annum after completing any of these courses in India.
26th May 2021, 06:54 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

The applicant can pursue PhD in chemistry from any university after post graduation.

Career prospects and scope after Msc in chemistry:-

1- Assistant professor.

2- Research scientists.

3- content developer.
27th May 2021, 10:32 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

After studying MSc in Chemistry there are many jobs available which will pay you a good amount and if you want to study further then you can go for a PhD course in the relevant field. The MSc holder can earn an average salary of Rs.25k to Rs.35k per month. The various government job opportunities which are available after this course are given below.

Lab Technologist
Research Officer
Research Engineer
Assistant Professor
Research Analyst
Chemist
Quality Control Analyst
28th May 2021, 12:44 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Now you have completed MSc Chemistry with 55% marks.

You can go through GATE examination in relevant and secure more than 60 marks.

If you could secure more than 60 marks in GATE examination, you can apply for different government jobs in relevant sector.

You should prepare for GATE examination for a particular Branch/ Subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?