6th May 2021, 04:57 AM
Unregistered

When the admission notification for Computer Engineering Diploma course will be announced by Sir JC Bose School of Engineering? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?

Hello friends, please help me to get the admission in Sir JC Bose School of Engineering. I want to study Diploma in Computer Engineering there. So, I have to give any entrance for this? Kindly tell me when Sir JC Bose School of Engineering notify for this course?

7th May 2021, 12:13 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: When the admission notification for Computer Engineering Diploma course will be announced by Sir JC Bose School of Engineering? Is there any entrance exam available for admission?

The admission notification for Computer Engineering Diploma course has been released .

You can check it by visiting official website given below .
http://www.skf.edu.in/

You can get admission through state polytechnic entrance exam conducted by DET .

You have to go through counseling procedure of DTE to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?