27th February 2016, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

When admission on post graduation diploma in management will start? How to apply for the post graduation diploma course?

When admission on post graduation diploma in management will start? How to apply for the post graduation diploma course? Who can provide me the information on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
6th May 2017, 01:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When admission on post graduation diploma in management will start? How to apply for the post graduation diploma course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When admission on post graduation diploma in management will start? How to apply for the post graduation diploma course? Who can provide me the information on this as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thanks!

Admission to the post graduate diploma in management (PGDM) will start in different dates in each institution. Post Graduate Diploma in Management admission is open now at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune. Online registration for PG Diploma in Management at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management started from 22nd February 2017. Last date of registration is 31st May 2017. Post Graduate Diploma in Management course commencement date is 17th June 2017. Candidates can apply online for the PG Diploma in Management course at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune. The PG Diploma in Management program runs for a period of 1 year on the weekends, from 10 am to 5.30 pm. Symbiosis Institute of Business Management website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?